Mini’s Day Care Terms an Conditions for All Parents
1) A signed and completed application form and permission form must be received by
Mini’s Day Care before a child can attend.
2) Invoices are issued monthly and fees are due monthly in advance.
3) Please ensure your child is collected at the correct time. If you wish to receive
feedback on your child’s day please arrive at least 10 minutes before the nursery
is due to close.
4) In the event of an accident or illness requiring medical attention a qualified
member of staff will administer basic first aid. In an emergency we reserve the right
to admit the child to hospital and every effort will be made to contact parents immediately.
5) Advance notice of holidays would be appreciated.
6) Children will not be released from the nursery to anyone unknown to the staff.
Parents / Guardians must notify the nursery in advance if they are unable to collect
their child. If alternative arrangements are made the password will be required.
7) Four weeks written notice of intention to terminate a nursery place or to amend
sessions must be given.
8) Parents are required to supply disposable nappies during nursery attendance times
for non-toilet trained children.
9) We reserve the right to terminate your child’s place at the nursery should your
fees become seriously overdue, we consider this to be 3 weeks or more. You will receive
one weeks written notice to bring the fees up to date.
10) Any child suffering from sickness and/or diarrhoea, conjunctivitis or any discharge
from the eyes, contagious disease, dubious rash or who is not well enough to cope
with the normal nursery routine, should be kept at home. The nursery should be notified
of the nature of the illness and consulted about the child’s return. Parents must
inform the nursery of any illness which may prove dangerous or contagious to other
11) Parents are required to sign a medicine consent form before any medication can
be given to a child. The nursery cannot administer non-prescription medication, other
than Calpol, teething gel or nappy cream.
12) Copies of all the nursery policies and procedures are kept in the parents policy
file within the nursery reception and are available at all times.
13) A file for each child is kept in reception and a learning journey in the child’s
“room” Parents may access their own child’s learning journey at any time however
access to their personal file should be on written request as we must take into account
data protection rules that may apply to third parties.